Date(s) - woensdag 24 april 2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Movement as Therapy and medicine.
Deep Core Integration works on your spine, pelvis and the whole body, using various tools.
- Fascial and Functional stretches and mobilizations as a warm-up.
- Instruction of the Hypopressive technique.
- Execution of the movements and stretches together with the hypopressive technique. Achieving a stretch of the deep muscles of the core such as the diaphragm, the pelvic floor muscles, toning the whole core and sending this stretch through the whole body with the tensing in the position or movement you go towards in these, animal like movements. Improving the function of the whole body, creating therapeutic changes that not only make you feel better but that improve the whole integrity of the body. A great tool for recovering health and to maintain it.
Albert will often read the posture and walking patterns of the group and individuals to personalize the session to what is actually needed, giving variations for some people that could benefit more in a different position for their pattern.
The Hypopressive Technique:
Originally a yogi pranayama or breathing technique named Uddiyana Bandha, used to strengthen and tone the muscles of the core as well as energize the body.
Pelvic floor physiotherapy has adopted this technique and adapted it, calling Hypopressive exercise or technique. So named because of the decrease of pressure in the abdomen and pelvis. Measured to be half of the habitual. This then comes to normal again when breathing normally.
Countries’ medical systems such as in France or Spain prescribe these exercises to post-partum women. This training is specially indicated for recover the shape of the core but it has enormous benefits for any person. Men or Woman.
FOR WHO IS IT?
If you want to:
- Be healthy and flexible
- Have availability and range of movement in different connected parts of the body.
- Get fit and don’t resonate with the fitness industry or old school strengthening/conditioning this is the right training for you.
- If you are an athlete or fitness person and want to decompress the pelvis, prevent injuries and improve the performance quickly.
- Global benefits with global impact.
Especially useful for different conditions and states like the following:
|POST-PARTUM||“BAD POSTURE”||CONSTIPATION||HERNIATED DISK|
|WEAK PELVIC FLOOR||WEAK CORE||PELVIC PAIN||BACK PAIN|
|TIGHT PELVIC FLOOR||PAINFUL INTIMACY||STIFFNESS||URINARY INCONTINENCE|
|LOW BACK PAIN||HIGH PRESSURE IN PELVIS/ABDOMEN||INFLEXIBILITY||URINARY STRESS/PAIN|
It is about the feel and the fun as well. Stretching like an Animal makes you feel more alive. Feeling the body moving, gaining awareness, with awareness invitations from the trainer or your own kind!
To end a class, there is no better way than laying on the back with a good relaxation or meditation moment.
Albert has certified at the International Hypopressive and Physical Therapy Institute and is a Structural Bodyworker, done Fascial Fitness courses and Active Fascial Release. He specializes in fascia work and integration of movement patterns. He is also a gifted massage therapist and breathwork fan.
WEDNESDAYS AT 18.00 at Borgerstraat 102
15eur/person at the end of the class.
Schedule a class online here.