Date(s) - donderdag 11 april 2019
7:30 pm - 9:15 pm
Are you a therapist, healer, coach, teacher or any other type of professional dedicated to supporting and encouraging people towards their well-being and happiness?
This talk/discussion is designed to inform your practice and inspire you in your interactions with clients by deepening your knowledge and understanding about diversity regarding sexuality, gender identity & relationship structures.
Everybody else interested in the subject is of course always welcome.
We will be
- talking about the nature and vibration of diversity,
- exploring limiting beliefs related to sexuality, gender identity and relationship structures,
- identifying attitudes and vocabularies, which secure a type of communication with our clients (or friends, relatives, colleagues, employees etc) based on encouragement and respect.
Entrance is free but due to space limitations registration is recommended and will guarantee you entrance to the event.
- email email@example.com
- private message Healing Grasp facebook page
- phone/whatsapp message 06188 35785
doors open at 19:15/please arrive on time/ no admissions after 19:30
The talk is facilitated by Birds WG
Find more information about the talk on my website
DISCLAIMER FOR AUDIO RECORDING: THERE WILL BE AUDIO RECORDING DURING THESE TALKS FOR RECORD KEEPING, QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND RESEARCH PURPOSES. PARTS OF THE TALK MIGHT BE REPRODUCED PUBLICLY IN WRITTEN MATERIAL SUCH AS BOOKS, ARTICLES, ESSAYS AND BLOGS.